This Item is collection only.
Thule WanderWay is quick and easy to assemble thanks to the special adaptation to the VW T6 minivan (not suitable for VW T5). It carries two bikes and can be expanded up to 4 bikes by adding a third and fourth bike rail. Alternatively, you can transport two e-bikes with a total weight of up to 60 kg thanks to the robust construction.
Easy to use, easy to stick on the car. Everything on the Thule WanderWay is designed for ease of use. Position your bikes on easy-to-adjust rails that slide left-to-right and securely fasten wheels with a ratcheting wheel holder. Once mounted, Thule WanderWay can stay on your car for as long as you want - it is possible to open the trunk without bikes mounted.
- Due to the elevated position of the carrier, the view of the rear lights and license plate is retained.
- Quick and easy to assemble thanks to the exact fit for the VW T6 minivan.
- The payload can be increased to four bicycles with adapters (adapters available separately).
- Easily load bikes with easily adjustable rails that slide left to right.
- The platform folds flat vertically when not in use for easy portability and storage.
- Trunk can be opened without loaded bikes.
- Wheels can be easily attached with the adjustable wheel holders with ratchet function.
- Easily secure bikes with detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that "click" when optimal torque is reached.
- Bikes can be locked on the bike rack (locks included).
- Suitable frame size: 22 - 80 mm.
- Matching wheel size: 3 inches.
Folded: 152 x 91 x 47 cm (W x H x D)
Unfolded: 152 x 91 x 111 cm (W x H x D)