The largest capacity Propex Water Heater ensures that you'll be enjoying lashings of water at the temperature you desire whenever you need it. Despite its large 10 litre capacity the water storage Heater is perfectly formed, requiring little space. The availability of electric hook up means that many owners prefer a mains powered system to multi fuelled, feeling that the spatial gains and the lack of a requirement for gas is a better option.
The tank in the Propex 10 litre system is designed with longevity and hard-wearing properties in mind. An enamelled steel plate construction ensures that the water heater is resistant to scale or corrosion and Non-CFC Polyurethane is used for its high insulation properties; this guarantees efficiency by preventing heat loss and therefore reduces associated energy costs.
These mains powered hot water heater is fully compliant with ErP legislation, designed to decrease the energy consumption of goods and maximise the design of products with an eco-friendly objective.
· Compact, space saving design allows for fitting in a small cupboard space or under seat storage,
· Easy, fast installation with a choice of pipe connections and a three-pin plug,
· Uprated construction enamelled steel for long life,
· Thick non-CFC Polyurethane foam increases energy efficiency by ensuring excellent insulation,
· Temperature indicator and adjustment dial ensures that you can maintain the desired heat of your water,
· Inbuilt protection from the dangers of over pressure, over temperature and electricity leakage.
Measurements: H - 25.5cm x L - 56cm