This poled version of the Kampa Dometic Trip VW Drive Away Awning features tough, reliable, high quality fibreglass poles that combine strength with sufficient flexibility. The Trip VW is a free-standing awning allowing you to drive-away whilst still reserving your pitch on site for when you return.
Ideal for those wanting an easy quick pitching awning for their campervan and offering ample space and shelter, the Trip encapsulates everything you need for touring or weekends away offering an abundance of features and attachment options.
Two full height windows let in plenty of light, keeping the interior airy whilst offering a great view of your surroundings, with roll down blinds on hand for when privacy is preferred. A large front door rolls to the side offering flexible opening and has a zip mesh panel behind to add ventilation and comfort in warmer weather, whilst keeping insects at bay.
The Trip comes complete with a clip-in waterproof groundsheet that can be removed if the site does not allow non-breathable groundsheets, so you can use your awning wherever you choose to stay. A door in the rear connecting tunnel provides convenient access to your vehicle without having to go through the main awning.
A highly recommended optional carpet and footprint bring all the comforts of home to your drive away awning.
- Durable fibreglass poles offer simple setup and greatly reduce the net weight of the awning.
- Door in connecting tunnel for access to your vehicle, without the need to go through the main living space.
- Roll-to-side front panels - allowing for flexible opening.
- Mesh panels behind front door for comfort in hot weather.
- Crystal Clear Windows with Blinds - allow a great view out and privacy when required.
- Flat Entrance - ground level entry for ease of access into awning.
- Clip-in groundsheet can be removed when required.
- Cable entry point - zipped cable entry point for 12V and mains cable access for added convenience.
- Optional Footprint & Fleece Carpet are available.
- Fits: Designed to fit campervans and smaller motorhomes with a lower attaching height
- Attaching Height: 180 - 210cm (Connection Width: 250cm)
- Attachment Options: Over vehicle guylines, pre-sewn awning beading, Velcro roof rail straps, Optional pole & clamp kit,
- Optional drive away kit, Optional magnetic drive-away kit, Optional limpet suction drive-away kit
- Material: Weathershield™ 68D - Highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and advanced protection against UV degradation. Super lightweight offering the fastest set-up, takedown, and the smallest awning pack sizes.
- Groundsheet: Full clip-in groundsheet
- Poles: Durable Fibreglass Poles
- Includes: Clip in groundsheet, Carry bag & Peg pack
- Open Dimension: 290 x 180cm (W x D - Floorplan size) (Plus extra 90cm in depth for connecting tunnel)
- Pack Size: 70 x 24 x 24cm
- Product Weight: 9.95kg